Wednesday

Oh for a pool!

It was 29C when I fed the dogs this morning, and it just gets hotter. My tan is fading, because without a pool it is too hot to sit outside. If I had a pool I would invest in waterproofing for my laptop and bob around all day in a floating chair (a bit like this chap) and do all the necessary from there.

As it is I am sat indoors, curtains drawn but windows open, living for the occasional delicious breeze that slides through the window. I am running low on water, so a trip to the supermarket is required but the idea of standing in a queue on a day like this...
However, they are all air-conditioned - maybe a little jaunt down the mountain is not such a bad idea after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!