Tuesday

5th June ~ Tuesday

We've enjoyed very mild weather so far for June. Partly cloudy skies and cooler than normal temps every day. It has been quite nice! Pity I've been so busy inside and not enjoying it as much as I'd like to. My Hydrangeas are still loaded with big blooms, so I've kept a couple of cut arrangements inside to enjoy them too. After an extremely mild winter, all of the plants and flowers have flourished so far this year. But should I be worrying about a hotter than normal summer? *bites nails*

I believe my British counterparts are busy celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee yet today. I'll tip my hat to Her Majesty as I family bloodlines do come from the British Isles even if I am an American myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!