Monday

Last week in Northern Italy

Apologies for my absence (in case it was missed!) but unless I was sat under the statue of Garibaldi in the piazza of the same name in Rovigo I was without internet connection for the past week. I have been sunning myself in northern Italy. Glorious and unusual weather - 28 or 29 degrees C for the all but Sunday.
The canals and streets of Venice look so much better in the sun than the overcast, rain-filled skies of my last visit. Cycling around Ferrara was fun in the sun (apart from the sore bottom due to cobbled streets) and gardening was wonderful with the blackbird providing the soundtrack.
My office on the cloudy Sunday

S.M.della Salute, Venice



Now I am waiting to return to Malaga and the weather in my mountain hide-away.

3 comments:

  1. Love the fancy office that you had in Italy ;) Gorgeous photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rather taken with the Veneto/Emilia-Romagna regions. Italy is growing on me!

    ReplyDelete

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!