Saturday

Where did Spring go?

One week ago I was in t-shirt and shorts adding some colour to my rather white legs. Thursday I was in the garden with a make-shift sun-screen for my laptop (Heath Robinson would have been proud!) clad in jeans and mid-length sleeves. Today, the fire is lit, the clouds are steadily inching their way down the hillside and I am wondering whether I should put another jumper on!
Apparently it is warm in England. I think there is some form of weather-exchange going on. It never seems to be warm in both places at the same time. *ponders*

A friend on the other side of the campo has orchids in bloom. They're still hiding their blooms under the leaves this side so here is one from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!