Thursday

23rd February ~ Thursday

I'll chime in as well - sunny warm day for mid February! I have windows open and it is nearly too warm in the house for me! Ice and snow Sunday and sunny and warm today. Currently 72F/21C which is a bit unusual for this time of year.

We have our golden finches back too...and had a small flock of blue birds over the weekend.

And the first of my Daffodils are blooming! At a quick check, my Hydrangeas and roses are budding and showing the first signs of growth too...so I cross my fingers that we don't' have a late winter freeze to damage the fresh growth.

The porch is still wintry dirty so no meals outside tonight. *laughs*

1 comment:

  1. no daffs here yet - lots of green shoots, so they will be out soon. Sad that my snowdrops didn't come up though :-(

    ReplyDelete

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!