Wednesday

21st December

I created this graphic last year to mark the beginning of the Winter Solstice - and shamelessly borrowed a quote from Helen! Thought I'd post it here as well.

The sky is shrouded in fog and steel-colored clouds. I was nearly drowned while out running errands this morning - the roads are saturated with rainwater. It's chilly - 58F/13C and I'd like nothing more than to crawl beneath a thick comforter and snooze the rest of the day away.

I also created a Holiday Greetings video and would like to share it here as well. Thank you for the brilliant idea, Helen! And thank you to Bronwen Harrison for the gorgeous  music she wrote especially for the video!

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!