Thursday

15th, December

I know that I have been absent quite a bit as of late, but I have not been swallowed up by the ground or anything. *laughs* I've been working like a fiend to finish up all projects for  2011 in hopes of a small vacation at the end of this month. That vacation begins this Saturday if it kills me. *laughs* So weather wise....mildly cool, breezy and partly cloudy here in North Carolina today. [63F/17C] A bit unseasonably warm actually.

Here are a few photos:
The woods behind our house. Nothing but limbs and empty branches now.

My Christmas Cactus is blooming!

Another shot of the Cactus.
The wreath on our kitchen door.

My Pansies are doing well in their hanging baskets along the porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!