Saturday

I have left the thunderstorms and lowering clouds of Sedella for the sunshine of the Abruzzo region of Italy. Long walks along the beach, gentle strolls up to medieval villages along tree lined roads and lots of strong coffee. Bliss! Unlike in Sedella, the trees here lose their leaves so I have not had to completely forfeit the joys of kicking through crisp leaves this autumn. And the drive from Rome to Pescara, along the spine of Italy afforded me the views of forests of trees in various shades. This is the life!

5 comments:

  1. I must have photos!!! Italy sounds incredibly amazing. I hope you enjoy your time there and it inspires your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. given my post today (dull & wet & horrid) I think you should immediately offer to change places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, your comment came up three times so I deleted two of them - thus the two 'Comment deleted' entries that are now here. *laughs*

    I agree - seems Deborah has the best weather at present!!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!