Tuesday


Back in Andalucia where the sun had been shining today, which was good as it was a dry walk to where my lift had broken down! All sorted now and sat in front of autumn's first log fire. The temperature does not really warrant it but, having been in hotels where the temperature resolutely remained at 28 degrees despite my attacks on the thermostat, it feels chilly.
Italy's weather was patchy, though luckily I was not in the flooded areas, and rain lashed down as I boarded the plane in Rome.
Raining when I leave and dry when I arrive...if all my trips were so fortuitous weather-wise!


Day one in Grottammare, blue sky and calm sea.






Day three in Grottammare - clouds are gathering and the sea has come alive.


  
Fortress in Camerino

Autumn colours - Umbria


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!