Thursday

17th November

A lovely autumn day of which I have taken full advantage, walking with the dogs to my neighbour in the next valley . Clear blue sky, light breeze and a few fluffy clouds scudding their way across to gather in some slightly larger clouds over the top of the mountain are the background to my walk. And as I climb higher - views of the sea. I love it here!
The reason for my walk is to get instructions for the coming week when the 'family' will grow from two dogs to four dogs and a mule. So for one week I will be a true country girl, mucking out, grooming and my weather reports will be from one valley over!
This weekend, however, we are off to the seaside a little further west. Will it be calm seas or churning foam? Either way I'll be happy!

1 comment:

  1. Weather sounds lovely there! And yay for your growing family! I've always wanted a pet mule - looking forward to hearing about the new members!

    ReplyDelete

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!