Thursday

10 November

Cold front blew in last night and with it brought a little rain. Damp and not extremely chilly outside. But the weather did allow for some colorful photos as I was driving to town this morning *shhhhh* don't tell the police that I was using my cellphone camera while driving! *laughs*

Currently 59F here in Maiden.

View of the mountain that I live on in full autumn color.

View towards Charlotte, NC as I drove down off the mountain this morning.
 Strange how blue the sky came out on the phone camera - it looks more gray to the naked eye.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, they are fantastic colours, particularly the blue sky and umbers (a fave colour combo of mine).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My digital SLR wouldn't have captured that sky in that way - funny that my iPhone did. *laughs* A happy mistake I'd say!

    ReplyDelete

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!