Saturday

29th October

I've been a bit lax this week - busy do things but getting nowhere fast.

We've had some rain - it poured on Thursday, but mostly bright sunshine, although its is much colder out now. The heating gets turned on of an evening and we're shutting the greenhouse door before it gets too dark to see what we're doing in the garden.
The chickens put themselves to bed at dusk, so we tend to make sure they are all OK at the same time.
I suppose I'll have to get all the geraniums in soon - they are still flowering though, so I'm very reluctant.

The wallflowers are blooming - only the yellow ones, no idea what's happened to the red ones.
Loads of tomatoes - we're going to make soup from them. My attempt at chutney last year wasn't all that successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!