Thursday

6th January

Pouring with rain.
Mab the kitten was so funny this morning. She was eager to go out and bounced through the cat flap as soon as I opened it. She ran down the steps and stopped dead.

What was this.....?

"It's all wet! I don't like this!"  She slowly approached a puddle that was dancing with raindrops - arched her back and scooted back indoors.
She is now playing me up - just like a bored kid

"I want to go out. I want to go ow-ow-ow-out! I want to go to that other place out - not this place out! I don't like this place out it's wet. Open the door to the other place now-ow-ow-ow!"

1 comment:

  1. Animals are funny they know what they want and don't want. We have two doggies and I hate it when it rains - not often though, but the pup looks a sorry sight in the rain! Hope kitty is soon out in the sunshine! x

    ReplyDelete

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!