Thursday

25th November

Thanksgiving for all my US friends - not a UK celebration though.

It is very cold out - snow in the north and in Cornwall (on top of the recent flooding they've had? Poor Cornish !) Snow given for the eastern counties as well - will that include us here in London?
Hope not. Snow is very pretty but I hate it.

The squirrels are back in the garden - probably because I've started putting peanuts out for them. :-)

Heard a robin singing at dawn this morning, then Ron saw him (or another robin LOL ) sitting on top of the fence post - still singing his red-feathered heart out

I love robins - and blackbirds
Wish my sparrows would come back though.

The fish in the pond are still swimming about, but not much interested in food. MUST put a ball in the water in case it freezes