Thursday

The Autumn Equinox 23rd September

Raining.
Quite heavy at times, but outside smells clean and fresh. I stood at my back door drinking an early morning cup of tea, just watching the rain fall on the garden.


When it stopped everything was dripping and I could hear the water trickling as it ran down the slight slope towards the greenhouse.
The cat came in looking like a drowned rat :-)
It isn't cold though (unlike the past few days)
 I'm sitting here in my office looking out the window at the pond; raindrops from the wisteria are making pretty patterns on the surface.
Raining heavily again now.


Today, daylight and nightdark are equal.
From tomorrow the nights will be longer than the days. It is also a full moon tonight
So Bright Blessings to all, and may peace and contentment walk with you along your chosen path

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever the weather where you are - thank you for adding your thoughts!